They are absolutely the best cuddlers you could ever ask for!


Every now an again, they do things that annoy and frustrate me, leaving me scratching my head asking WHY on earth did you feel the need to do that? Case in point: that is every single sheet and towel Bobby and Holly own dug out of the drawers and draped all over the floor.
I'd also like to add that when Joe and I first started dating he was certain he was allergic to dogs and would never be able to own one. Not even kidding, I flipped out about this a little. As luck would have it, he isn't allergic to them one bit, AND he's even more obsessed with them than I am. I swear, he could play fetch with Gemma all day long and be completely happy. All Gemma wants to do in life is fetch. From sun up to sun down, she will bring you everything she can find to throw for her. We all often comment that we wished we loved anything in life as much as she loves to fetch! We could all certainly learn something from her enthusiasm!
In other news, I have yet to with the $100 cash prize for WINGO, which I desparately want! $100! In cash! I could really use that! In the mean time, I've been doing a lot more of this:

My coworker and I have been going to the gym together once a week and really kicking eachother's butts. It's great to have a workout buddy to keep me motivated, and great for us to have a similar hobby. And I've been trying to up my running to ::maybe:: run a 5K in January. I've been trying some new recipes, and I've been very pleased with them thus far. Here's to getting back on track!

My coworker and I have been going to the gym together once a week and really kicking eachother's butts. It's great to have a workout buddy to keep me motivated, and great for us to have a similar hobby. And I've been trying to up my running to ::maybe:: run a 5K in January. I've been trying some new recipes, and I've been very pleased with them thus far. Here's to getting back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment