Home

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ummm...your roots are showing.

Just wanted to send out a little squeal of delight today because I got my hair cut and colored this morning, thanks mostly to Babe. You never really realize how badly you need a color touch up until you get it re-done. I'm mostly blonde anyway, so most people wouldn't notice until I put my hair up, but I always love the end result. Too bad I never go more than twice a year. Actually, twice a year has been a lot for me in the past, but I am going to allow myself to up it to two or three times a year to keep from looking too unkempt.

I also only got a trim. It has probably been at least 5 years since I went in and got "just a trim". The way I see it if I am going to pay to get a hair cut then I am going to do something drastic to it. But I made a silently promise to myself that when Babe left I would try and spend the entire year growing my hair out. Mostly because looking back at pictures of myself for the past 5 years, it's been short and it's time for a change. Why not add this challenge to everything else going on this year? When there is a noticeable difference in the length I'll post a comparison pic for you all to see.

That's all! Happy Friday! Looking forward to spending quality time with my Becky this weekend, and exactly one week until Babe comes home for a glorious three whole days!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment